Wednesday 14 April 2010

I am busy getting the open gardens sorted so checked the Breakthrough Breast Cancer wilts website to make sure it was on there. Yes it was, there I am smiling my head off and behind me is my lovely Dad doing the same. I did not run the open gardens last year as my dear Dad was very poorly and sadly died in June. Seeing that picture made me cry but also made me think about how much he loved the open gardens and the fact that I was the one putting it together. Very kind people open their gardens for everyone to enjoy, lets hope the weather is kind to us this year I know my wonderful Dad will be with My Mum watching down on us. I sad start to my day. But I love both my Mum and Dad very much and miss them so much. 


1 comment:

  1. Your garden is very pretty!! Good luck with the open garden this year!!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete