Tuesday 16 August 2011

Riddler's Vinage China.


I am going to start hiring out my china for weddings, afternoon tea's ect;
so now the hard bit taken photos for my website.
We are having friends over for a meal on Saturday so will have a play then.

I am busy looking on ebay and going around C shops. I already have lots but as you know you can always find more that are just so pretty you have to have them!

Oh yes it is ----- can't say the word tomorrow James has been feeling sick all week! we are crossing everything for him. "Good luck" to all that are in the same boat.

Had a wonderful time in Weymouth.Mr D enjoyed a round of pool with his big brother.He looks so funny in his glasses.


Well enjoy whatever you are up to today!
Take care love Lesley x

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea hiring out the china. Good Luck. As you say you can never have too much!

    ReplyDelete