Monday 30 August 2010

I was asked to put together a bouquet for some photos by Mark Outram.
His wedding work is great but his baby photos are just the best.

Had some friends round for coffee and cakes.
My friends are just such a very important part of my life
They are always there for me.
James has been to Reading F.
Thankfully He is now home in one piece.
It was just Mr D and me at home for the weekend very odd!
Not long now till we are off to Dubai.
Had  lovely present from Pete and Lyndsey,
Traditional Afternoon Tea for Two at The Crooked House of  Windsor
We will be going there in November.
Oh time just flys nearly been married to Mr D for 25 years and I must say that I love him just as much, if not more than when we first meet.
Oh Happy days!
Take care Lesley.x

1 comment:

  1. Your friends are sooo lucky!! Look at them gorgeous cakes!!xx

    ReplyDelete