Thursday 25 November 2010

I had a Partylite party.
I meet Yvonne in Dubai she and her hubby were sat on the next table one evening.
She very kindly give me this for having the party.
I love it!

It looks much better in real life.
Have been busy Christmas shopping and making things. Have even wrote my cards. How sad is that.

It is getting very cold here and they are saying that we may get snow.
Percy loves snow and so do I so there will be lots of walk to enjoy if it comes.
I am going away for the weekend with my sister to a friends.
Shopping, chatting and eating.
I am hoping to drop by and have a look at Foxtail Lilly a florist near by, plus Miss Pickering if we have time.
They both have blogs take a look. 

Here is my tea cosy my friend Val said she liked it, so Mr D give it to her to take home. She lives in a Barn Conversion which is very beautiful so have said she is not to tell anyone who made it or else!


Flowers waiting to be picked up.

Have a great weekend I love reading all your blogs.
Take Care Lesley.x

No comments:

Post a Comment