Thursday 6 January 2011

I so enjoying reading all your blogs.
I have so may ideas running around in my head.
I love looking at your wonderful  homes.
My next room in need of a make over is this study.
White I think with Pink.
Lots of flowery things a must will show you when I am done.
Off for a nice mug of coffee and chocolate biscuits.
Percy is going to have a very needed hair cut next week.
One bit of news Jenny as a new dog will get some photos of her
and tell you all about her soon.
Take care Love Lesley.x

6 comments:

  1. Wishing you a happy new year!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing all at Riddlers Cottage a Very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that sounds nice ... looking forward to your pictures.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A little while ago I made some changes to my blog and I 'lost' some of the blogs I'd been following. I'm so pleased I've found you again! I love spaniels. I had one myself many years ago. She was called 'Magic'. (When you opened the door, even if only slightly open - she would disappear!) SueXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment at The Pea Pod and welcome xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to seeing the photos. Reading other peoples blogs is so relaxing and inspiring isn't it.

    Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog.

    x

    ReplyDelete