Tuesday 15 February 2011

Hope you are all loved up!
This little man is.
Mr D has been busy painting.
Boring I know but it looks so much better, I had covered the walls in lots of red flowers it took him loads of paint to cover them.
Well it was the thing to do a couple of years ago.
Yes someone Loves me!

I am making bunting to put up.
The only thing is that Percy keeps running off with things.HELP!

I am going to give up till he is a sleep!


Flowers and my fruit basket.

My next post will be my first give away.
Keep well and happy!
 Love Lesley.x 

3 comments:

  1. Love your lillies they're my favourite flowers, Lucey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spotted your little watering can on your shelf, i love it! i have a couple that i have little plants in and they look so pretty, well done on your bunting, i have some still unfinished that i was doing for a christening ages ago, but its turned out to be another unfinished project to add to my list! have a super day..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lesley
    Just popped by to say hello, thank you for the comment and how nice to meet you. I love your blog banner and your garden (especially the bunting), a lady after my own heart. I will be back to see some more of your makes and super flowers again.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete