Wednesday 25 May 2011

Help!

I am getting myself in a terrible state. This years open gardens is coming around to fast.I have so many lists of things to do.The garden is going over. Oh dear I am going to have to stop and decide what I can do and what I can't.The phone as started ringing and I have so many messages it is mad.Lucky my floristry business is more of a hobby for me to enjoy but still need to think about wedding flowers for my brides in June and July.
Have been out this morning at 5 to feed lawn when I saw it was raining hope we get more as we have not had enough to wash it in.
James is busy with his Exams and has asked me to not to stress about open gardens as he will worry about me.So in James mind all is fine I am not going to let him know about the way I am feeling.
Mr D knows but will not let on!
Hope my next posts is more cheerful!
Love Lesley x

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear you sound stressed! I find it helps to take deep breaths and take one thing at a time. I'm sure everything will turn out fine in the end. Good luck to James in the exams. It's not an easy time, is it?
    Love Kathy xxx

    ReplyDelete