Monday 23 May 2011

What as happen to our lovely weather pouring down here.
Mr D as been out to buy something to green up lawns and I have been moaning about him buying it saying if we don't get rain it will get ruined.I so wish I had not said that.I have been around to see one of our gardens that is opening up for us "not a good thing come home and looked at my garden" Still I will give them cream teas and cross everything I have got that will keep them happy.
Have been enjoying baking.
And going pink.
Really missing these little ducks sadly grow old and went to duck heaven.
They would have so loved this weather must get some more hope Percy will like them.
I am looking forward to a week of Chelsea Flower show on TV.
Enjoy what every you are doing Love Lesley.x

No comments:

Post a Comment