Thursday 17 May 2012

"49"

Well what can I say it ws my Birthday on wednesday and I was 49! How did that happen? Who is that women in the mirror and where did all those years go. Still on a happier note I did get so many lovely things I was very lucky. Bird boxes I have lots all over the garden I love the birds. A out door mirror for the garden which is being moved around a lot can't make up my mind where to put it. Lots of books, sweets and old china lucky, lucky me.
Here are some pictures of the garden.
This is my wonderful Dads old bench we would sit on here for hours. I so miss Him, we would spend so much time talking about the garden. It is just lovely to sit and think of wonderful things that we did.He was an amazing person.
My Dad loved sweetpeas so I have planted lots in the garden this year. My sister and I are off to stay with a friend next week, so lots of shopping, eating and girly time."heaven" Feeling much better now thankfully. Have a great weekend and take care of yourself will read your blogs when I get back Love Lesley.x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley - If it makes you feel any better, I will be 59 tomorrow !!! Where did those girls go ?, but I still feel just the same inside!

    Funnily enough, I mentioned my Dad in my blog last week - he died in 2004, but I still miss him so much and talk to him most days.

    I'm glad you are feeling better - have a great time away.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! sounds like you received some lovely gifts, It is nice just to sit down sometimes and think of loved ones.
    Thea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated birthday wishes. I'm glad you are feeling better and I hope you have a really lovely time with your sister and friend next week. I love your dovecote and your Dad's bench. I know you miss your Dad so much but how wonderful to have all those precious memories of enjoying the garden with him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday Lesley, hope it was a memorable one for all the right reasons.
    The prezeez sound fun too.
    As for the Sweet Peas... they are just the most wonderful flowers, they have EVERYTHING; the colours, the scent and do well in a vase. What more can one ask for from a flower.
    Enjoy your weekend
    Joasia x

    ReplyDelete