Monday 28 May 2012

I am home!

I've decided that anyone who comes up with a half decent garden should get a medal from the Queen - what with freezing Spring weather, hail, torrential rain, late frosts, mildew, black spot, aphids, caterpillars, slugs, hose-pipe bans and sudden tropical weather. Talk about keep calm and carry on!!! Ahhh!
This was a message from one of the gardeners opening for me. We have 12 gardens opening this year.
I have been away to stay with a friend in Kettering and had a wonderful time. Have been to see some wonderful gardens, eaten far to much and now I am back to work after my op really loved being at home. Enjoy the weather Love Lesley.x

1 comment:

  1. The Great British weather has really thrown everything at us in the last few months, but we keep gardening with a smile, glad you have had a lovely break
    Thea x

    ReplyDelete