Wednesday 8 August 2012

The sun is about to return!

My lovely friends is going to have her 1st baby any day.Oh I love new babies! I have made her a blanket in blue "sorry forgot to take photo" or this little bunny if it is a girl.
My lovely friend Jenny give me this.
How happy am I!!!!!!!!!! Have not been doing much gardening to busy going out for coffees with friends.
Been picking lots of sweetpeas.
I am off for an interveiw today. I would love to become a care worker so fingers and toes crossed. Have a great day love Lesley.x

9 comments:

  1. A happy post Lesley,
    I love your little bunny.. Your sweet peas are gigantic and lovely.
    Its always so wonderful when a new baby arrives.
    wishing you luck with your interview.
    happy week
    val

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos, such a sweet bunny! best of luck on the interview!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower. I have reciprocated! Hope the interview goes well and that you get the job!
    June

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the interview. I am a carer in a wonderful home in West Bay and I love my job. I don't earn a lot, but I feel so rich, I love working nights as I feel I make a difference to the lonely awake hours for some of our residents.

    The bunny is fantastic. Was she easy to make?? Fingers crossed for the interview x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bunny, I am sure your friend will be thrilled, yes I am still picking sweetpeas, good luck with your interview
    Thea x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bunny - so cute - good luck with the interview - keep us all posted...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your interview went well. I'm sure you would make a wonderful care worker. Hope you also have a great holiday in Dorset.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pics Lesley! Hope your interview went well.
    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pix.. enjoying catching up with lovely blogs on a peaceful Sunday morning.. bliss. Lizzie

    ReplyDelete