Sunday 6 January 2013

Happy New Year!

Sorry for not blogging for so long life as just been too busy. I am hoping to slow myself down this year and try to say no when I am asked to do something "not easy for me". We had a lovely Christmas and New Year with James, he goes back next week. I just love having him here. He will be 20 in March how did that happen! Oh YES and I am going to be 50 this year!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lot planned Chelsea flower show booked and lots of lovely things to look forward to. I was out in the garden all day yesterday as I am hoping to spent more time enjoying it this year. Hope all your dreams come true this year. Good Health and happiness to you all. Love Lesley x

7 comments:

  1. Happy New New and Happy Birthday for this year! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely summery photo!something to dream about...I've always wanted to go to Chelsea...so maybe I'll make it this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely out in your garden ,and age is only a number after all ,we are all young at heart xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you were the most beautiful animal ever to live. I love you, I love you,gta 5 apk

    ReplyDelete